MÔ TẢ SẢN PHẨM
The TB6612FNG motor driver can control up to two DC motors at a constant current of 1.2A (3.2A peak). Two input signals (IN1 and IN2) can be used to control the motor in one of four function modes - CW, CCW, short-brake, and stop. The two motor (A and B) can be prepared, the speed of each motor is controlled via a PWM input signal with a frequency up to 100kHz. The STBY pin should be pulled high Pass the motor out of standby mode. CJMCU.
Logic supply voltage (VCC) can be in the range of 2.7-5.5VDC, while the motor supply (VM) is limited to a maximum voltage of 15VDC. The output is rated up to 1.2A per channel (or up to 3.2A for a short, single pulse).
Board comes with all components installed as shown.Decoupling are are included on both supply lines. All pins of the TB6612FNG are broken out to two 0.1 "pitch headers; the pins are arranged such that input pins are on one side and output pins are on the other.
- Power supply voltage: VM = 15V max, VCC = 2.7-5.5V
- Output current: Iout = 1.2A (average) / 3.2A (peak)
- Standby control to save power
- CW / CCW / kW brake / stop motor control modes
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit and low voltage detecting circuit
- All pins of the TB6612FNG broken out to 0.1 "spaced pins
- Filtering on on both supply lines
Mọi thắc mắc và yêu cầu hỗ trợ các bạn hãy gửi ngay đến facebook cửa hàng www.facebook.com/batfunvn/ hoặc email firstname.lastname@example.org để được tư vấn hướng dẫn nhé! :)